Needs Burrito Badly!

Needs Burrito Badly!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Explanation of Lore/Race features

Hello! There has been some confusion lately on what I'm going for with my new feature series on Rift's races and lore and souls :) It's understandable.

The concept is that while every character can play every calling and every soul, some are more appropriate than others. While I don't want to spoil many future callouts, one example is the Eth Saboteur. The Eth are a notoriously techie race and the saboteur is a natural choice for their experimental, dangerous inventions.

The challenge comes in finding a soul from each calling that fits well - are Dwarves REALLY suited to be mages? Answering this sort of question is really the whole reason behind this feature series.

So far I've featured Dwarves, and Bahmi is next. I'll pick either High Elf or Mathosian after that, and go from there :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment